Tuesday 2 April 2013

Scent(s) Of The Day #SOTD: March 2013

Scent(s) Of The Day for March

I have set myself a goal to not wear the same perfume for a whole month. Very very hard for me, as there are definitely a few favourites in my collection.

I noticed that some of my scents had not been worn for 12 months. :/ Hence the challange.

I ALMOST reached the goal this month, but for one slip up - Fleur d'oranger!

I didn't start off well, as I got a virus at the start of the month. When I feel feverish or nauseous I generally don't feel like wearing or smelling any scent.

Scents with reviews will have their name hyperlinked.

If there are any fragrances you would like to see a review of, let me know! :)


------

1st to 4th: No fragrance - I had a virus :( No scent for a few days.
5th March: Vanille Absolu by Montale
6th March: Sunset Flowers by Montale (sample)
7th March: Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari
8th March: Sweet Oriental Dream by Montale
9th March: S de Scherrer by Jean-Louis Scherrer
10th March: Orange Blossom by Lush Cosmetics & Fleur d'oranger by Fragonard (on each arm)

11th March: Vanille Divine des Tropiques by La Maison de la Vanille - One compliment from a female colleague said "You smell nice, like vanilla". Thank you! I do smell like vanilla! :D

12th March: Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren - oops, I over applied but it mellowed out.

13th March: Yujin Paradise by Ella Mikao

14th March: Chloe EDP by Chloe - Forcing myself to use this one up. 1 compliment at the end of the day from a female colleague who said I smell nice - I thought it had faded. Darn you Chloe & your people pleasing scent!

15th March: Chocolate Greedy by Montale - Chocolate Greedy instigated a conversation between two male colleagues about whether I smelt like strawberry cream lollies (?) or chocolate.

16th March: Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun (sample)
17th March: Fleur d'oranger by Fragonard
18th March: Serendipitous by Serendipity3
19th March: Pink Sugar by Aquolina
20th March: Little Kiss by Salvador Dali
21st March: Custo Barcelona by Custo Barcelona
22nd March: Chocolovers by Aquolina - no comments today, unusual for Chocolovers!

23rd March: Honey and The Moon by TokyoMilk - Generated a "what have you got on? Smells nice!" from the OH, unusual!

24th March: Pure Gold by Montale (sample)
26th March: Dirty by Lush Cosmetics
27th March: Lust by Lush Cosmetics
28th March: Esprit de Gingembre Pour Femme by Angel Schlesser
29th March: Cool Water Woman by Ralph Lauren
30th March: Cassis Noir by Mor Cosmetics
31st March: Black Aoud by Montale - First wear of a new bottle - a Birthday present. I might be breaking my goal with this one next month...... :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. You opened and closed with 2 of my faves. What a diverse set of fragrances you wear.
    Portia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Portia! :) Love your blog.

    Yes, Vanille Absolu & Black Aoud are becoming favourites for me too. How addictive are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Perfumist is offering best animalistic perfume in USA which also includes different type of perfume and oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Guys,
    I am topdigitalmarketinginstitueinpalam or You can call me a Digital Marketer who loves to find Digital Marketing Loops on the Internet. So, let talk about some of the Best Digital Marketing Categories.

    ReplyDelete