Thinking about the fragrances I have worn in the last few months I'm finding that I keep going back to the same ones over & over. Lately I've tried to stop myself by putting the bottles down & making myself wear something I've long since neglected.
You'll notice a definite trend below - two houses dominate my current faves!
Here's my current top 5:
1. Chocolate Greedy by Montale - a decadent chocolate desert so good it deserves a Michelin star. I love wearing this & could easily make this a signature scent if it wasn't for their other fragrances.
2. Vanille Absolu by Montale - Vanilla vanilla vanilla! Need I say more? An amazing delicious vanilla, rich & creamy. Lasts FOREVER.
3. Nuit de Tubereuse by L`Artisan Parfumeur - Spicy tuberose. I find this fragrance sweet & peppery at the same time. I didn't think I would like this one but it's magical.
4. Black Aoud by Montale - the chameleon of perfumes. Mysterious, powerful, beautiful, intoxicating. This one definitely makes me feel rich & luxurious - no matter what I'm wearing.
5. Tea For Two by L'Artisan Parfumeur - This one is a creeper - passing several fragrances to my top 5. Smoky, a tea party - chai, english breakfast, darjeeling & earl grey in leather pants by the bonfire. Strangely interesting!
I have not written a review for any of the above fragrances. I really need to! Are there any you'd like to see?