Wednesday 19 January 2011

Lush Haul - Vanillary Perfume

I went into Lush Handmade Cosmetics for the 2nd time in my life today. I'd never wandered into this store before last year as the smell really put me off. The first time I dared venture in was just before Christmas. I tested the Vanillary perfume & loved the scent.

This week I heard about Vanillary being on sale for 50% off, so when I saw the store I thought it would be a good time to go in.

So, back to the mini haul, this is what I ended up with

  • 2 x Vanillary EDP perfumes (30ml) - $22.47 each
    ^ Gorgeous perfume with Vanilla, Jasmine & Tonka Bean.
  • 1 x Snowfairy Lip Tint (10g) - $4.75
    ^ smells just like raspberry frog lollies & has a slight pink tint.
  • 1 x Light Yellow Colour Supplement sample
    ^ You can mix this with your moisturiser, or use it as a skin tint
  • 1 x Dreamwash Shower Smoothie sample
    Not enjoying the scent of Dreamwash Shower Smoothie but my skin seems to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment