Monday 11 February 2013

Valentines Day Perfumes

So, my OH asked me what I wanted for Valentines Day. I gave him "that grin" that said, do you need to ask?

I'd been lemming a few of my Montale samples that I'd purchased from Lucky Scent & The Perfumed Court & asked if I could get my 3 favourites. To my surprise he agreed. I sent an email to Parfums Raffy to see if they had them in stock. They did!

So, I've ordered the following;

Sweet Oriental Dream 100ml
Velvet Flowers 100ml &
Vanille Absolu 100ml

I asked them if they could include a sample of Montales Blue Amber & Mukhallat. They said they could, and also said they'll include a few others that I might like. Woohoo!

Very excited to receive these!!!!

Parfums Raffy told me it should take about 3 weeks. So the wait begins! :) :) :)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
    Order Bulk Attar Now

    ReplyDelete